Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, June 6, 2016

#MM Opposites Attract

Interesting theme this week! I need to come up with songs about opposite topics. This one takes a little bit of thought, but here goes.


First Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mack lets the "Landslide" bring you down.


Next, Lionel Richie from The Commodores know a "Lady You Brings Me Up." 


Since I've brought you down and up, there's one last way to send you. This one is miles from my usual post, but I know someone will enjoy Eddie Rabbit sending you "Any Which Way But Loose."

8 comments:

stevebethere said...

Good choices choices Joyce or should I have said choice Joyce :-)

Binky said...

I remember the movie, but not the song.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

These are just great picks for the theme!

XmasDolly said...

Absolutely positively not negative, but totally positive ROCKIN' GOIN' ON HERE! YOU GOT IT TOOTS!!! Haven't heard these tunes in a bit... loved hearing them again! Way ta go girlfriend!

John Holton said...

Great choices, and an interesting take on the theme.

Rhonda Albom said...

Fun choices. I love the Stevie Nicks song. It will be stuck in my head the rest of the day.

mail4rosey said...

I like all of the above! :)

Colette S said...

Very new tunes to me.
Thank you for rocking out.