Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, November 8, 2015

#WW Childhood Nostalgia

Sometimes I get nostalgic for these good old songs from my childhood, especially those that I don't here so often. I hope you enjoy these.

First up is The Moody Blues with "I'm Just a Singer (in a Rock 'n Roll Band)."


Next up, is Elton John with the theme song from the movie "Friends." Have you ever noticed that certain movies play over and over on cable, while other are never seen. I saw this movie many years ago and haven't seen it since. I used to own Elton John's pink album from Friends, too, and loved it. Maybe I still have it, but I don't have a record player.


I've always been a Neil Young fan. who especially love this little number of his, "Don't Let It Bring You Down." 


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


8 comments:

mail4rosey said...

I like to listen to the songs that remind me of times past too. It is funny how some are played over and over again and others are never heard again. Chiliwack is the one I just thought of ... that never gets played these days. :)

Rhonda Albom said...

Love Elton John, and I had forgotten about this song you picked.

messymimi said...

Sometimes old songs are the best songs!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce, I get all fuzzy and nostalgic when old tunes come flooding in, too. It's funny how I particular moments in time just stand out with some songs. I mostly recall the way I felt at that precise time and not necessarily the circumstances. Oh well...great music! Have a tunetastic week!

stevebethere said...

My fave out of these has to be but you gotta love Elton's (were on first name terms) voice Joyce LOL :-)

Binky said...

I don't think I've heard those in quite a while.

Colette S said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes I get that way about those old tunes too.
Thanks for sharing.

Have a good day!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Great song choices, Joyce! :)

don’t Drag Me Down with Cheap Wine and Cigarettes let’s go High Class so i can be Drunk On Your Love but not Drink You Away