Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, January 18, 2015

#MMMM: Bands With Animal Names

Up first is a song from Cage the Elephant called "Ain't No Rest for The Wicked."



Next, please enjoy an old song from a group called The Animals. Remember them? "We Gotta Get Out of This Place." That could be my theme song this year.



Finally, if you have not commented on or shared my last post, it's not to late. Someone will win $50! Dog Fence.





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!





19 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Ahhhhhhhh Great minds think alike... I thought of the Animals too! Great tune though... it always played at our school dances... hahahaha oh my showing my age here! Thanks for joinin us.. you have ROCKED the house girlfriend! Have a rockin' week!!!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I really enjoyed the first song and it was a group I have never heard. Had me bopping.

stevebethere said...

I wasn't able to view the first one :-(

The Animals brilliant choice Joyce (see I got it in) this reminds me of when I was a kid.

Have a tanfabulous week :-)

An Apel a Day said...

I love The Animals. That song is so catchy in a fun sort of way.

An Apel a Day said...

Here's my band of the week: http://theapels.blogspot.com/2015/01/sing-sing-song-saturday_17.html

Masshole Mommy said...

Sometimes I think I gotta get out of this place, too! LOL.

messymimi said...

This place has more car repairs needed, and i want out, too!

Rebecca said...

Nice choices must admit haven't heard either band but i am loving the songs.

csuhpat1 said...

I really enjoy Cage for Elephant. One of the bands that my kids and I enjoy together.

mail4rosey said...

I've been singing songs I haven't sung for years and looking up old videos/interviews. Now I'm going to be singing this last one too. Not a bad thing. :)

Cascia Talbert said...

Great songs! Have a terrific week!

Mike Golch said...

We gotta get out of this place is what I used to sing sometimes when i was worling as a Corrections Officer,especially just before I snapped.

Binky said...

And the Monkees and the Beatles and the Byrds.

Leovi said...

Very nice, I like the song Cage The Elephant - Is not No Rest For The Wicked!

Anonymous said...

Great tunes. I especially liked the first one.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Cage the Elephants is new-to-me. Nice introduction. The Animals are not-so new-to-me and this tune I know. You put the groove in my move this morning with your tunes. Thanks for the dance! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great choices as always. I love We Gotta Get Out... it's such a cool song!

Colette S said...

Thanks for sharing your tunes and rocking the theme.

Have a fun week!

Nicole Orriƫns said...

Those are some great songs! I hadn't heard them for a while.

Momfever