Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Brush with Fame

While traveling to be with the family on Thanksgiving, we were entertained by this steward doing this exact routine. So THAT'S why several people asked to take selfies with him! I never laughed so hard on an airplane. Check him out.


6 comments:

mail4rosey said...

Was it Southwest? I've been on their airline and they're pretty witty. :)

mail4rosey said...

Oh never mind, the video's running while I type and I heard him say Southwest. :)

Binky said...

He's pretty good!

Rhonda Albom said...

Sounds like a pretty good flight.

messymimi said...

People who can entertain you on the tin can called an airplane are a special gift!

LA Botchar said...

that was awesome. he's hilarious. I want him to come here and give me a pep talk every morning.
and do my hair probably.