Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Last Day of School

Tomorrow is the last day of school, so I figured I'd share what's in my head.

Bleg bleggy bleg ah no no KIDS

razma googoo bugabear TECHNOLOGY

stacka tracka mu mu QUIET

ble ble ble pffffft. 

DOES NOT COMPUTE, ANYMORE
  . . . OR READ 
    . . . OR SPELL
       . . . OR THINK 
        . . . OR EXPERIMENT
           . . . OR ESPECIALLY WRITE IEPS.
 
Unintelligibgibly am I,
Joyce

If you're a teacher, stop by Teacher's Pay Teachers and pick up my "Tired Teachers' " Logic Problem. It's good for a few laughs while challenging your students. Plus, I wrote it before I totally lost my mind.



11 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

LOL oh Joyce! You have most definitely earned a refreshing summer break :)

Martha Jane Orlando said...

You are too funny, Joyce! I remember feeling that same way by the time the last day of school rolled around. Enjoy your summer!
Blessings!

messymimi said...

Very funny! Yes, the brain deserves some down time like this at the end of the school year.

Cascia Talbert said...

Enjoy your summer break. My kids are not out of school until June 12. Have a terrific weekend.

Sheltie Times said...

I remember thinking the last month was so much harder than the first one.

Binky said...

Your need an emergency prescription of chocolate stat!

LA Botchar said...

I have a cold right now.
This.Is.Me.

mail4rosey said...

I always wondered what teachers did over Summer Vacay. Now I know they just recoup enough to go back for next year. ;)

Catch My Words said...

Sorta. I have a SPED inservice on the new way to write IEPs on June 4 & 5. Another session on teaching thinking strategies on June 10 & 11. We do a lot of workshops over the summer "vacation".

stevebethere said...

You look like you have earned the well deserved rest love your thinking pose LOL

Theres nothing to rhyme with Joyce this time there just don't seem to be a choice Joyce...oops!

Lisabella Russo said...

I hope you have an excellent vacation!