Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Friday, April 19, 2013

#AtoZ: Q for Q-tip Voo Doo Doll


My daughter had a horrible soccer coach who regularly caused her grief with his unfair coaching, so I got him. I grabbed some Q-tips and made a voodoo doll of Coach L. Although I didn't know magic chants, nor did the voodoo doll make his shoulder hurt, it brought a smile to my crying daughter.

Years later, I learned that this coach did not need me to give him Q-tip voodoo pain. He buried himself by getting fired over an illegal recruiting scam. 

Karma at its best!

P.S. Don't mess with my babies.     

                                 

19 comments:

Petronela said...

aww what a beautiful reaction :).

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Maybe your voodoo doll worked but it had a delayed reaction!

Unknown said...

Good one, Joyce! The mean coach got what he deserved in the end and the main thing is that you supported your daughter and made her laugh in a difficult situation. Hmmm, fun idea to make a voodoo doll out of Q tips. Gotta try that! ;)

Rhonda Albom said...

Love the voo-doo idea. I might have to borrow it one day :)

Grace Grits and Gardening said...

haha good for you! Yes karma is good.

stevebethere said...

LOL the dirty rat but didn't you think he deserved used ones? ...just desserts

Your very artistic Joyce LOL

Have a voodootastic weekend :-)

Unknown said...

Isn't it lovely when what goes around comes around and karma rules the day?

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Theresa Mahoney said...

Now that's my kind of parenting style right there! You go mama!

mail4rosey said...

LOL, it's funny that you have a picture. I bet your daughter still loves it. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your Q-Tip voodoo doll! I may make a couple of my own!!

Lisa Newlin said...

Love it! I never thought of using Q-tips instead of toothpicks.

All my voo-doo dolls have toothpicks and half the time I end up sticking myself. I've never had as much success as you have with the voo doo dolls, so perhaps Q-tips are the answer!

FYI: I'm visiting from the Aloha blog hop!

Binky said...

I never realized you were a voodoo momma!

Suzy said...

Karma is always sweet revenge!

Anonymous said...

I believe in karma. It usually comes around.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha great image. Karma is sweet indeed. :)

Lisa said...

Awesome!!! Loved this post. I agree, don't mess with my babies, and I don't care how old they are. Once a mama, always a mama. Love the voodoo doll!

Masshole Mommy said...

Oh, you have no idea how awesome this really is.

Unknown said...

I actually love this :P I am the same and believe in Karma!!

Jay

http://youngmumsguidetosurvival.blogspot.com.au/

Kristen said...

Haha! Karma is a b***, but only for the jerks! :)

#atozchallenge, Kristen's blog: kristenhead.blogspot.com